At 11 months, Norah:
- Weighs 23.4lbs
- Loves to walk while holding onto your hands.
- Can do power squats like you wouldn’t believe.
- Loves playing with her big sister, or more specifically, loves playing with her big sister’s toys that she shouldn’t play with. (i.e.: Barbie shoes)
- Has proven herself to be an awesome travelling baby after our recent trip to Vancouver. She adjusted so well to a new environment and didn’t get off schedule at all. Go Norah!
- Can crawl up the stairs as of today!
- Am struggling with the thought of weening Norah. She’s hasn’t been too keen on taking a bottle when I’ve offered her one in the past and I just don’t have the patience/energy to battle it out with her. I’d really like to start making the effort soon though as she’s started to bite me, and that’s not a pleasant feeling. :P
- Cannot believe that my baby is going to be a whole year old in a month! :(
2 thoughts on “Eleven Months”
I can’t believe she’s almost a year old already!!!
Both of my kids weaned themselves around 9 months … I was dreading the weaning process but they both took it out of my hands!
Pingback: Twelve Months/One Year | She Writes Words