At nine months, Norah:
- Weighs 21.7 lbs. Not too sure now long she is, but we’ll find out tomorrow at her 9-month doctor appointment!
- Still only has three teeth, but the fourth is SO CLOSE to popping through it’s not even fair. (For me or her. She hasn’t been sleeping well and as a result, neither have I.)
- Crawls on her hands and knees and is FAST! Can chasing a baby around the house be considered exercise?
- Pulls herself up with ease and walks along the furniture with pride.
- Is getting more into solid foods rather than purees. She really likes ground beef and anything to do with carbs, and has proven that eating is exhausting:
- Claps her hands thanks to her sister!
- Plan on weaning her soon for many reasons, but mostly because she just doesn’t show any interest in nursing during the day.
- Am officially all signed up for slo-pitch and am looking forward to getting out on the field again!
- Can’t believe she’s been “out” for as long as she was “in!” How time flies.
2 thoughts on “Nine Months”
Pingback: Eleven Months | She Writes Words
Pingback: Twelve Months/One Year | She Writes Words