At five months, Norah:
- Weighs 18.5lbs! I seriously cannot get over how wonderfully chunky she is. Her rolls make my heart smile.
- Loves to blow spit bubbles and suck on her toes. It’s hilarious yet gross because there is SO MUCH DROOL. Bandana bibs are our friends.
- Has had her first taste of rice cereal and isn’t too sure what she thinks of it:
- Is apprehensive around new people. She’ll either smile or be terrified and cry. When I took her to the doctor for her check up she was all smiles for the MOA when she was getting her measurements, but when the doctor came in she took one look at him and started bawling her eyes out. I felt bad, but it was pretty funny.
- Is trying SO hard to crawl! She just thrashes her arms and legs while on her tummy and gets her bum high up in the air, but can’t quite figure out how to put it all together.
- Listens better than her sister ;)
- Think my hair loss problem is starting to subside. Every day it *seems* like there is less hair falling out, but I won’t hold my breathe!
- Have come to an agreement with Kyle when it comes to deciding on whether or not we should have another kid. We’re giving ourselves until Norah turns one to make a final decision. Seems reasonable to me, and for now I can change my mind as many times as I want.
- Finally got Norah’s photo album caught up to date. I feel horrible for how slack I’ve been as far as photos and videos of her goes. Second child syndrome is the WORST. (I’m assuming, at least.)
- Have been super tired lately, especially during Norah’s middle of the night wake up calls. I remember with Isla getting used to it early on, but with Norah I find myself falling asleep still while nursing her. My neck is KILLING me as a result.