At ten months, Norah:
- Weighs 22.2lbs.
- Has 6 teeth!
- Can stand on her own for short periods of time and enjoys walking with the assistance of her push-style walker.
- Is still nursing, mostly out of comfort, but she’s slowly getting the hang of drinking out of a sippy cup and a strawed cup.
- Waves “hello” & “goodbye.”
- Has eyes that change colour depending on the day. (Or maybe her mood?) Somedays they still look blue, but other times they look more brown, green, and even grey.
- Loves eating Cheerios, chicken, meatballs, spaghetti, and bananas!
- Am fairly certain that I’ve made my decision about whether or not a third child is in the cards … a decision that will remain under wraps for the time being.
- Am both looking forward to and am nervous about our trip to the Lower Mainland in a couple of weeks. A kind soul is letting me borrow her Sit & Stand stroller, but travelling with two kids is going to be stressful! Thank goodness my mom will be there for backup. ;)
- Will be running my first 5K tomorrow and I’m dreading it. Wish me luck!