At ten months, Norah:
- Weighs 22.2lbs.
- Has 6 teeth!
- Can stand on her own for short periods of time and enjoys walking with the assistance of her push-style walker.
- Is still nursing, mostly out of comfort, but she’s slowly getting the hang of drinking out of a sippy cup and a strawed cup.
- Waves “hello” & “goodbye.”
- Has eyes that change colour depending on the day. (Or maybe her mood?) Somedays they still look blue, but other times they look more brown, green, and even grey.
- Loves eating Cheerios, chicken, meatballs, spaghetti, and bananas!
- Am fairly certain that I’ve made my decision about whether or not a third child is in the cards … a decision that will remain under wraps for the time being.
- Am both looking forward to and am nervous about our trip to the Lower Mainland in a couple of weeks. A kind soul is letting me borrow her Sit & Stand stroller, but travelling with two kids is going to be stressful! Thank goodness my mom will be there for backup. ;)
- Will be running my first 5K tomorrow and I’m dreading it. Wish me luck!
3 thoughts on “Ten Months”
I can’t believe how big Norah is! Ellie’s 3 and she’s only 23 lbs, but she’s so small she’s pretty much off the growth charts. The doctor keeps saying he wants to do tests but I’m 5′ tall and 85 lbs so I’m pretty sure she’s just going to be small like me!
Good luck at your race tomorrow!
Pingback: Eleven Months | She Writes Words
Pingback: Twelve Months/One Year | She Writes Words