I’ve had a cloud of grief and dreariness hanging over my head for the past few days, so I’m digging deep and relishing in all the tiny happies that have popped up between the cracks:
- A quick road trip with my mom and the girls for a little shopping.
- Isla rocking swimming lessons and being able to swim without assistance in the “big pool.”
- Enough sunshine on Sunday to go for a quick walk with Kyle and the girls.
- Norah’s unconditional love and admiration for animals.
- And this is nowhere near a tiny happy, but my amazing friend Melissa painted this portrait of Daphne and I am absolutely in awe of her kindness. It captures her perfectly and I was truly speechless when I discovered it in my mailbox:
That’s all for today. Now it’s your turn, what tiny happy has popped up in your life lately?
One thought on “Tiny Happy Tuesday xii”
That is such a beautiful photo of Daphne! I love it so much. <3
Take care of yourself, friend. The grief is so hard and there's nothing to do but get through it. Thinking of you!