- Embracing this perpetual winter by meeting up with friends and heading to the tobogganing hill with the kids.
- Finding old photos and schoolwork of mine and laughing with love at my adolescence.
- Finishing a DIY project and not only loving the finished product, but having Isla love it as well.
- Isla passed her swimming lessons yesterday! This is actually a huge happy because she had to repeat the class from last year, so I’ve extra proud of her for working hard and listening to her teacher.
- Spring Break starts next week for our district and while we’re “only” in preschool twice a week for half days, I think Isla could use a break. Between that, dance class, and swimming lessons, I think she’s starting to get a little worn down. There will be plenty of relaxing happening, that’s for sure.
That’s it for me today. What’s making you happy?