It’s Friday. You get a random list. Surprised? Didn’t think so!
– Wednesday night Isla slept for 4 hours straight, which means I too, slept for 4 hours straight. Except I woke up before her (as in not to her fussing as usual) and panicked because she wasn’t squalking as usual. My first thought? “OMG MY BABY’S DEAD.” Of course, I check her and she wasn’t, and then she woke up to be fed. Ah well. Those four hours of sleep I got were amazing.
– Also, how is my kiddlet already 4 weeks old??? Ridiculous.
– Daphne had some crazy medical issues which resulted in a crazy-expensive trip to the vet. As it turns out, she had some kind of infection. She’s on antibiotics and is doing sooo much better. For the first couple days, she looked like a zombie-satellite dog.
– We have been having the strangest weather lately. It will be sunny one moment, and then we’ll have torrential downpours the next. It’s annoying, especially if I have plans to walk anywhere.
– I’m impatiently still waiting for my E.I. to kick in. My ROE was filed late, which is less than ideal, and now it’s taking forever for my claim to be processed. Balls.
– Next week I am determined to hit up the Saturday Farmer’s Market. I have a hankering for fresh produce and BANNOCK.
– My mom’s house doesn’t have air conditioning. I have no idea how she survives in the summer. I have a hard time at my own house sometimes and I have air conditioning.
– My blog has really been neglected lately. I just don’t have time to blog! I don’t know how other moms managed to keep blogging regularily with a newborn. When I have a spare moment all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I’m just not a dedicated enough blogger. Meh.
What are your weekend plans??