So really, I don’t have a recipe to post. Instead, I’m looking for a recipe, specifically, a Blueberry muffin recipe! I’ve been craving blueberry muffins ever since it was too hot to turn my oven on (So in May). Now that it’s cooler (and I have air conditioning) I really want to make them.
Does anyone have a recipe they want to share with me? It’s gotta be easy because I suck at baking, and I’d rather not use buttermilk only because I can’t stand the smell. Blueberry lemon may be delicious.
I want to bake them next week sometime!
Also next week: I’m finally going to shoot a tour of my new house! My freelance deadline got pushed to the 23rd, but I’ll have it all done by Monday. Woo! Expect video on Wednesday (if I get my act together!)
I’ve been (officially) blogging for a year now! A YEAR! Hard to believe considering my first post consisted of this:
Sad, I know. But! I DID keep up with my blog, quite well, I thought, and so I present to you a fabulous giveaway for being amazing followers/readers/life partners/ninjas.
Back in the spring, a brand new Bath & Body Works opened up in the mall here in Kamloops. My mom and I were both equally excited to go check it out, and we fell in love with all the amazing fragrances and products. For my birthday, she bought me the Lemon scented body lotion from the Summer Vanillas collection and it’s AWESOME. (Like, “I’m just going to sit here and smell my arms because it smells so good” awesome) [That’s the bottle over there →]
Anyway, to avoid sending you a lotion explosion through the mail (because since when are the post offices nice to packages?), I’m going to give one lucky winner a $15 E-Gift Card to Bath and Body Works. You can use it the online store in case there’s no fabulous outlet near you. (Annnd you can blame them and not me if there’s a lotion explosion at your door.)
So what do you have to do to enter? Answers await you below:
You have FIVE ways to enter! Each one gives you one entry:
- Check out Bath & Body Work’s website here and leave a comment saying which product tickles your fancy.
- Follow my blog via RSS. Comment and let me know that you do!
- Follow me on Twitter @KaraChow and leave a comment letting me know!
- Tweet about this giveaway and post a link in the comments.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in the comments.
Entry deadline will be Friday, July 23 at Midnight Pacific time. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, July 26! Good luck!
Note: I was not paid or approached by Bath & Body Works or their affiliates to do this giveaway. This is all for YOU by ME! <3
I have no recipes to share this week. I’ve been working evenings and haven’t really had time to cook anything! Microwave dinners FTW. My ass is going to hate me.
Instead, I present to you the foods I’ve been craving. I swear I’m not pregnant, I’m just weird. I’ve posted about this one before.
- Avocados, preferably in a salad. Shocking thing? I’m not a huge fan of guacamole.
- A hamburger. A big, juicy, “OMG this can’t fit in my mouth”, hamburger.
- Yam fries. Preferably on the side with my hamburger.
- Indian food. I’m considering taking my Dad out for dinner for Father’s Day just so I can eat delicious Indian food.
- Salmon. No one in my house is a fan of fish or seafood. :( I may have to buy single fillets for myself and BBQ them.
- Artichoke dip. My mom actually bought this really yummy artichoke-jalapeño dip from Costco and I want some of my own. But again, no one in my house is a fan of spicy food. Stupid picky eaters!
I think that’s it for now. Tomorrow I’m off to Kelowna to visit my BFF and her baby girl. I’m pretty stoked! We’re going bridesmaid shopping/browsing since I’m going to be on of her bridesmaids next summer. Ironic considering my post on Wednesday.
Happy Friday everyone! Craving anything lately?