I have no recipes to share this week. I’ve been working evenings and haven’t really had time to cook anything! Microwave dinners FTW. My ass is going to hate me.
Instead, I present to you the foods I’ve been craving. I swear I’m not pregnant, I’m just weird. I’ve posted about this one before.
- Avocados, preferably in a salad. Shocking thing? I’m not a huge fan of guacamole.
- A hamburger. A big, juicy, “OMG this can’t fit in my mouth”, hamburger.
- Yam fries. Preferably on the side with my hamburger.
- Indian food. I’m considering taking my Dad out for dinner for Father’s Day just so I can eat delicious Indian food.
- Salmon. No one in my house is a fan of fish or seafood. :( I may have to buy single fillets for myself and BBQ them.
- Artichoke dip. My mom actually bought this really yummy artichoke-jalapeño dip from Costco and I want some of my own. But again, no one in my house is a fan of spicy food. Stupid picky eaters!
I think that’s it for now. Tomorrow I’m off to Kelowna to visit my BFF and her baby girl. I’m pretty stoked! We’re going bridesmaid shopping/browsing since I’m going to be on of her bridesmaids next summer. Ironic considering my post on Wednesday.
Happy Friday everyone! Craving anything lately?
4 thoughts on “Friday Food: Hankerings!”
I’m craving chocolate. And ice cream. As always :D
Last night (after I wrote this post) when I was working at the grocery store everyone was buying ice cream! Now I really want to get some. :P
Oooh yes. I luuurve salmon (I don’t know why, it’s not even all that flavourful.) But it’s my fave fish! BF hates it though, so I only ever get it if we’re at a restaurant.
I bought myself individual salmon fillets the other day and I was pretty happy with myself, lol. Usually I only order it at restaurants too!