I’ve seen this Dialect/Accent meme floating around the blog world, first on my Little’s page and then again on Emily Jane’s blog, and I figured, ah what the hell, why not?!
To participate, all you have to do is make a video of yourself saying the following words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And then answering these questions:
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
I apologize for my awkwardness, and my crazy wintery flyaway hair! Enjoy :)
FINALLY! I can finally present to you a tour of our lovely little house!
I decided to go with a photo narration instead of straight up video, because it was easier to edit. Enjoy!
Oh, and the “Poop closet”? We definitely thought the door beside our walk-in closet was going to be another closet, but it definitely wasn’t! Kyle, our Realtor, and I were all surprised when we discovered the tiny little en-suite bathroom!
Hope you enjoyed the tour, and like a good guide always asks, Any questions?
At first I thought about just taking a day off of blogging because today is a holiday here in Canada, but then I thought I’d try my hand at my very first vlog! Oh the humanity!
As I may or may not have mentioned in the past, I have the ugliest furniture known to mankind. It’s so fugly but I can’t get rid of it because it’s Kyle’s mom’s. Yay to having a place to live, boo to not being able to use my own furniture.
Kyle and I actually have out own couch and chair in the basement, but we’ve never bothered to bring it upstairs because we were afraid of Kyle’s cat (when it was alive) getting hair all over it. (I’m somewhat allergic)
Anyway, I present to you my very first vlog!
Hope you enjoyed the delightful insight into my humble abode! I hope all my Canadian readers had an awesome May Long Weekend and that my US readers have a good one coming up! :)
Do YOU have a piece of furniture that you’re ashamed to show?