My cup is feeling pretty full these days and so I’d thought I’d link up with Hillary for Tiny Happy Tuesday.
- Norah’s vocabulary is growing pretty rapidly and on her birthday she picked up (very quickly), “Happy Birthday!” It’s the cutest thing ever and don’t you doubt me.
- Isla is going camping next week with my mom and stepdad for 5 whole nights and I don’t even know what I’m going to do with myself! Maybe Norah and I will hit up the farmer’s market. Maybe we’ll just nap. Maaaaaaybe I’ll purge all the unnecessary toys in this dang house. Either way, we’re both excited!
- I finally got around to booking the spa visit Kyle and the girls got me for my birthday. I cannot wait!
- Spotify’s “retro” playlists are everything amazing and songs that I’ve long forgotten about since high school are popping back up in my life. How did I ever forget about Ja Rule and Kid Rock?
- I’ll probably be jinxing myself, but Norah has been sleeping through the night and I’m am sooooooo #thankful for that. I’ll still probably need to sleep for 3-straight months to completely catch up on my sleep, but I’ll take what I can get.
What’s making you happy today?
One thought on “Tiny Happy Tuesday X”
Oh my gosh, Norah’s going to love having you guys all to herself for five days! How fun!!
What’s making me happy today is lunch with girlfriends and knowing I have a 4.5-day weekend coming up. Yayyy!