- Norah’s vocabulary is growing pretty rapidly and on her birthday she picked up (very quickly), “Happy Birthday!” It’s the cutest thing ever and don’t you doubt me.
- Isla is going camping next week with my mom and stepdad for 5 whole nights and I don’t even know what I’m going to do with myself! Maybe Norah and I will hit up the farmer’s market. Maybe we’ll just nap. Maaaaaaybe I’ll purge all the unnecessary toys in this dang house. Either way, we’re both excited!
- I finally got around to booking the spa visit Kyle and the girls got me for my birthday. I cannot wait!
- Spotify’s “retro” playlists are everything amazing and songs that I’ve long forgotten about since high school are popping back up in my life. How did I ever forget about Ja Rule and Kid Rock?
- I’ll probably be jinxing myself, but Norah has been sleeping through the night and I’m am sooooooo #thankful for that. I’ll still probably need to sleep for 3-straight months to completely catch up on my sleep, but I’ll take what I can get.
What’s making you happy today?