- Tuesday was GORGEOUS outside so Kyle and I treated Campbell to a solo walk around the neighbourhood to practice his leash skills. I managed to go the whole walk without feeling like I had to pee 5 minutes in. This is major for a pregnant woman!
- My Grandma’s Celebration of Life is tomorrow and I’m both looking forward to it and not looking forward to it. It’s going to be hard, but I think it will bring a little bit of closure to everyone in the family, especially since it’s already been 2 weeks since she’s passed. I still can’t believe that she’s gone. It’s just not fair.
- I love NHL playoff season, but hate the bandwagoners who come along with it. My Facebook newsfeed is now full of people commenting on the games/the Canucks who generally don’t comment ever. Ugh. There’s also an increase in haters. Oh well. Time to filter the feed I suppose. (PS – Go Canucks, Go!)
- I’m taking the last week of this month off of work since I still have 6 days of vacation days left in the bank. I have nothing planned and I’m okay with that.
- My husband is the best selector of fresh produce. Seriously. I can’t pick a good apple to save my life, but the one I’m eating right now is AMAZING and Kyle selected it. There are life lessons to be made when you work at a produce stand for three years.
- The slo-pitch season starts this weekend with the ice breaker tournament and I’m so sad that I can’t play. Boo to being pregnant! And just to torment myself a little more I’m going to go watch my team play on Sunday. I’m a sucker for punishment.
- Anyone in Canada use Netflix? I received a month free in the mail the other day but I don’t know if it’s actually worth using. Thoughts? And for the record – I’m pretty sure the Canadian version of Netflix is different/lacking compared to the American version, so that’s why I ask.
- It’s my Mom’s birthday today – Happy Birthday Mommy! You’re the best :)
Happy Friday everyone! What are your weekend plans?