It’s Friday. It’s been a busy week. I’ve barely had time to think, let alone blog. Allow me to catch you up on my life, just in case you were wondering.
- I have that stupid Rebecca Black song stuck in my head. Hence the title of this post.
- I’ve been working full time this week and will be next week as well.
- I’m dog-sitting Molly this weekend. In my townhouse. My smallish townhouse. This could get interesting.
- I got a byline in the paper today! I’m pretty excited about it, even though they used my maiden name. I don’t care – I’ll take what I can get! I didn’t even think they’d slap my name on it, so it was a lovely surprise this morning.
- The weather is starting to cool off and I’m loving it. Pants and sweaters are my favourite.
- Kyle and I are looking at buying a full-size home within the next year. It will probably be sooner than that. Oh-em-gee. So much stress and work. Again. Didn’t I just buy a house? Really, we just need something that’s not attached to our neighbours because strata-living isn’t working for us.
- I’m on my lunch break right now and I don’t want to get off the couch and go back to work. Boo.
- Farmer’s Market tomorrow. I’m going. I hope. If the dogs don’t rip my house apart tonight.
Happy Friday! What’s everyone’s plans?