What a fun bunch of different questions this week!
WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Oh hell no! I would eat chocolate covered grasshoppers, no problem. One – They’re CHOCOLATE. Two – anything involving squid makes me instantly nauseous.
2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never see another movie. I’m addicted to my TV shows, far more than I’m addicting to watching movies.
3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
I’d be a super villain, because I’m already pretty evil as it is.
4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Salty. I love popcorn, pretzels and chips. I’m set.
5. never read another book or never hear another song?
Never hear another song. At least I still have the ones in my head, right? I love reading too much.
6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
Whale carcass remover. I don’t do bodily fluids. Or anything else that people may flush down the toilets. I blame a class field trip to the water treatment plant for that one.
7. have no electricity or no running water?
No running water, because at least I could go to the river, fill up some jugs with water, and then boil it.
8. be a dog or a cat?
A dog. I’ve always been a dog person, and after reading The Art of Racing in the Rain, I think I’d be like that dog.
9. always be hot or always be cold?
Always be cold. I can’t handle being too warm. It makes me cranky. Like, extremely cranky.
10. be forced to watch all three High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
Ugh. I don’t even know. Are the Twilight movies on an endless loops as well? Maybe I’d do with them because at least there’s no singing. Stupid vampires.