Things that are full of #FAIL:
– My chair at work is killing my back.
– My cute new flats make my feet warm and uncomfortable. My cute new flats also make my feet smell. Ergo: My cute new flats have to continue making my feet warm and uncomfortable or the smell will make my coworkers uncomfortable.
– I haven’t done any freelancing in a while, which makes me feel rusty, which makes me think that if I did pick up some work I’d be out of practice
– I apparently don’t have any confidence in my writing skills
– I have to pick out blinds for the rooms we’re renovating. This will be a painful task. (I once had garbage bags on my windows for almost a year because we didn’t bother to buy blinds)
– My Word program at work keeps defaulting to some horrible bold font. I’ve yet to change it even though it’s annoying me.
– My keyboard at work is also the pits with its stiff keys and useless USB ports.
– My Mac computer at work has no USB ports. WHY???
– I apparently complain about work a lot.
– The wall charger for my cellphone stopped working, which means my phone will only charge if I plug it into the computer via the USB cord.
Things that are full of #WIN:
– I will be out of my old department at work on Monday and will be a partish-time worker again (I say “partish” because I’m taking on a couple of side jobs at work as well. More on these eventually)
– The room we’re renovating is looking seriously awesome. Can’t wait to share “Done” photos!
– Almonds: My new favourite snack food. AND they’re good for you!
– I am by far the speediest phone-answerer in the land.
– The long weekend coming up. Golfing with my mom Saturday, visiting my bestie in Kelowna on Sunday, and spending time with Kyle on Monday.
– The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Seriously hilarious. (Ding dong! Who’s at the door?!)
– The sunflowers I planted in the spring at starting to bloom! The buds arrived in the last couple weeks and the yellow petals are starting to show:
What are your #Fails and #Wins today?