- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with our families, and for that I am grateful.
- Our deck project is nearly complete and while it’s starting to get chilly we’re still hoping to be able to enjoy it during the day when it’s sunny.
- Isla is enjoying school SO much and I am so glad. She’s made a ton of friends and it makes me smile when I see her running up to them when we get to the school in the morning.
- Norah is slowly starting to get the hang of potty training, and I’ll be happy when I don’t have to change diapers anymore.
- I’m looking forward to Kyle and I’s trip to Las Vegas next week. A few people have asked us how we feel about going due to the tragic event last week, but the way we see it is, if we cancel our trip and let fear control our decisions, the bad guys win. They
cannotwill not win.
Tell me something happy in your life <3