I’m feeling pretty fired up right now, so I figured I would calm my mammories for a moment and rustle up some tiny happies to remind me of the good things that are going on:
- Sunshiny days are upon us and there is practically NO SNOW left in my backyard, which means more playtime outside and less cabin fever and better sleep for my little minions.
- Norah got an entire (baby-sized) ice cream cone to herself on the weekend and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much joy come from her ever. Sure, she wore half of it, but memories, people. It was worth it.
- I have a wide variety of family coming to visit all throughout April. Some I haven’t seen in a couple months, others in a couple years, so I’m really looking forward to it!
- Baseball season is once again upon us and I’m looking forward to all the good times that it brings to our house. The Blue Jays played their first game of the season yesterday, slo-pitch starts for me in a few weeks, and next month Isla starts t-ball.
- The Easter Bunny has done all of her shopping and is really looking forward to visiting our house. She’s handing out minimal chocolate this year, which *this* mom fully supports ;)
What are your tiny happies for today?