- Isla and Norah had a playdate with their friends yesterday and they all had a blast together, and it was great to get out of the house and have a change of scenery.
- I was able to wear my Toms outside IN PUBLIC. (Read: It’s getting warmer and I’m not cold. All. The. Time.)
- There’s no snow at the park, which means we have somewhere to let the kids run around like wild animals and burn some energy.
- Guacamole. It’s my current craving and I want allllllll the guac.
- Planning summer holidays. I see many lake days in our family’s future!
What’s making you happy today?