– It’s my Dad’s birthday today. Happy Birthday, Dad! We’re heading to his place this evening for BBQ and ice cream cake. Yup!
– I kept typing “scream” instead of “cream” just now, because all I can think of is, “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!”
– Swamp People is a hilarious show. Thank goodness for subtitles, because I can’t understand what they’re saying.
– Also, that just goes to show what craptastic television is on during the day.
– Isla has her 2 month shots this morning. Wish us luck! And how the hell is she already 8 weeks old?
– Kyle’s holidays come to an end tomorrow and that makes me sad. I’ve really enjoyed having him at home!
– I have my post-pregnancy check-up on Tuesday, and I’m not looking forward to it at all. I was actually suppose to have this appointment a couple weeks ago, but my doctor was called into labour and delivery. I totally understand, but do you know how psyched up I had to get myself for this appointment?? Blarg.
– I really need to start meal planning again. I did it every week before I had Isla, but I haven’t since. It would really save me time during the day if I did, especially since Isla likes to be awake more during the day.
– It’s hard to believe that fall is pretty much right around the corner. It’s been a lot cooler the past couple days,and I find that my legs are getting a little too cool to even wear capris. I do enjoy curling up on the couch with a blanket though, so I don’t mind too much.
I’ll leave you with a photo of my little lovey, looking all grown up in her blue jeans: