– Starting on Monday, Kyle is on holidays for 12 days. Yay! We had plans to go to a wedding on the 17th down in Victoria, but we’ve opted not to go because of Isla. I think we/I was thinking a little too ambitiously when I thought a 6-hour trip including a ferry ride would be easy with a 6-week old baby. I’m sad that we’re no longer going, but I’m looking forward to spending some time with my little family :)
– Kyle and I have an appointment at the bank next week to set up an RESP for Isla. I’m already sad for the day she leaves for college.
– Campbell has taken it upon himself to “groom” Daphne. He’ll cozy up beside her and start licking her face/paws/ears/whatever. It’s hilarious, especially when Daphne’s had enough and yells him where to go and how to get there.
– Come the fall, I may be hopping aboard the iPhone bandwagon when the iPhone 5 is launched. There have been several moments when I’ve wanted to throw my phone into traffic/in the washing machine/off a bridge, and Kyle suggested we buck up and get me one. I’m not going to lie, I’m a little excited.
– My hair is in serious need of a trim, and I still have to wait another 2 weeks to get it done. This is the worst thing about having bangs. I’m not brave enough to trim them myself, but they’re driving me crazy!! At least they’re now long enough to pin back on top of my head; I was starting to look like some emo-vampire chick.
– I’ll leave you this photo I Instagrammed Wednesday morning. Isla decided she wanted to see the sun rise …