How about a post not completely about babies? Okay!
– I painted my toenails all by myself Wednesday night. This is a big deal! I haven’t been able to reach them (comfortably) for sooo long, it felt amazing to be able to do it. It’s the little things, people, that amke you feel awesome.
– I’m more than certain that Daphne is having an allergic reaction to something. Her lips are snout are all swollen. This isn’t the first time this has happened, so I’m not overly concerned. It just sucks seeing her so uncomfortable.
– Isla and I had a visit from a public health nurse yesterday morning to check on her weight and to make sure I’m settling into “Mommyhood” okay, and Isla already weighs 9lbs, 1oz! What a little porker! It’s ridiculous how fast time flies by.
– It has been ridiculously hot for the past week. Like, grossly hot (35C +). I’ve been hiding in the house with the AC on for the most part, only venturing outside to either yell at the dogs in the yard or to get the mail (while Kyle watches Isla). That’s it. I hate the heat.
– I have become a pretty boring person since having a baby. Unless you like hearing about milk production, spit up, and poop. Then I guess I’m pretty awesome.
– I just realized that today is Friday the 13th. Ooooo – Spooky! Actually, I have no opinion on the superstition and find it to be silly.
– I’m almost finished my first book on my Kobo! I bought The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel on a whim and I must say, I rather enjoyed it. I don’t think I’ll watch the movie, but the book was good enough. I just can’t get into movies with all British-accented actors. It’s like accent overload. Does that make me a horrible person? Probably.
– I managed to keep baby talk to only 3 bullets, not including this one. Not too shabby …
I guess that’s enough for today.
Please tell me something exciting that’s happening in your life!
Posted from WordPress for Android