– Campbell ate something he probably shouldn’t have, because yesterday he had THE WORST dog farts. If you think normal dog farts are bad, his were eleventy-billion times worse than that.
– As a result of said smelly farts, he woke me up 4 times last night whining to go outside because of a case of mudbutt.
– That’s enough talk of dog farts and poop.
– Today is my LAST DAY of work before maternity leave! I’m happy and sad at the same time. Yesterday my lovely co-workers presented me with a card and little something as a parting gift. I’m going to miss these people! It’s going to be really weird not going into work Monday morning.
– I had my 38 week doctor’s appointment yesterday afternoon and baby is head down, which I find hard to believe considering how much she moves around still. I get an internal exam (TMI??) next Friday to see how things are progressing (whether or not I’m dilated or effaced yet) IF I MAKE IT THAT FAR says my doctor. Thanks for the vote of confidence, doc!
– I have grand plans of heading to my hometown tomorrow for the big rodeo celebration. I’ll be travelling with my mom, but there’s this nagging voice in the back of my head saying I should stay home. Ugh. It’s only an hour drive away, and I’d really like to see some of my family who’s visiting, but when my doctor says shit like “If you make it until next Friday” to you, it’s hard to decide.
– I got a pedicure yesterday and it’s nice to have my big, chubby feet all prettied up. At least they’re fun to look at now.
– That’s about it.