1. I told (well, emailed) my boss finally and told him that I’m pregnant and he congratulated me. Who would’ve thought it would so scary telling your boss that you’re pregnant and eventually going to be leaving for a good chunk of time? Regardless, I’m glad I got it over with and he knows know. His exact response was, “Congratulations! I’m assuming it’s a good thing at least.” Priceless and pretty much sums up the humour my boss has. (Which is a good thing!)
2. I bought Sarah’s Key yesterday and am looking forward to reading it! I’ve heard a lot of great reviews and I haven’t actually read a new book since late October, so it will be nice to snuggle down with a book on the weekends.
3. Kyle and I bought Kinect for the XBox 360 and can’t get enough of playing it! We just have a couple games right now, but it’s a lot of fun and ou really get a workout! My legs were sore for a couple days after playing Kinect Adventures against my brother. And – if you’ve never heard of Kinect, it’s basically like a Wii but instead of moving the controller, it senses the motion of your body, so you control everything!
4. How is it already the end of the year? I don’t even know how it went by so fast – but I guess I did keep myself pretty busy this year! I’ll probably do a Year in Review post sometime next week.
5. Kyle and I have made a decision (I think) on whether or not to find out what we’re having! But – you’ll have to wait until Monday’s pregnancy update post for what we’ve decided.
6. This 3-day workweek of mine dragged on. I’m pretty sure there’s still turkey tryptophan in my system because I’m sooooo sleepy, and that’s certainly not helping. That’s what happens when you have three turkey dinners I guess.
7. I bought this dayplanner/agenda for 2012 yesterday as well and can’t wait to start filling it up with plans! I just know next year is going to be just as eventful as 2011!
Have you read Sarah’s Key? Did you like it?
Have you even played Kinect for XBox? What about Wii?
Did you work this week? Did it drag on or go by fast?