1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
That is a very good question. There isn’t much on my wishlist, really. At least nothing that’s reasonably affordable. Three things that I would loooove to have are: bedroom furniture, the Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.4/G lens, and a new car. Ridiculous, no? But, I’ll also settle for bookstore gift cards, pajamas, and a flatting iron.
2. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
“Baby, It’s Cold Outside” or anything Christmassy that Michael Buble sings!
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
I just heard Zooey Deschanel singing “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” and looooved it. I may have to track it down on iTunes, actually.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
I have, and I’m a member, but I’m not exactly active on it. I don’t really know how it works, to be honest.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
I really have no idea what I want to read next! I’ll happily take suggestions though. I haven’t been to the bookstore in ages!
6. Do you hunt deer?
Yes and no. I’ve gone hunting for deer but I haven’t actually shot a deer (we got skunked both times we went). So, yes, I’ve hunted for deer but I haven’t been successful.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
Yes I have and no I am not! We still have a couple more people to buy for, which I hope to get done this week!
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
We don’t have Black Friday in Canada! Our big “sale” day is Boxing Day, (the day after Christmas) and I rarely ever go out. It’s just too crazy for me! We have done online Boxing Day shopping though. At least I can sit at home and browse websites and buy if I like. (Although the checkouts are always slow because even the online stores are busy!)
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
We don’t have any family traditions, although Kyle and I want to start watching Christmas movies all night and then going to Walmart at 2 a.m. (It’s open 24hrs starting Dec.1!) The trick is to find the Christmas movies we want to watch. We may just get a Netflix subscription.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I’m too lazy to count how many blogs I’m following, but every once in a while I’ll purge and clean out some of the blogs that haven’t updated in a while. I haven’t added any new ones to my reader recently though!
Any holiday movie suggestions for me? (I did Tweet this on Sunday)
Let’s get interesting: What’s your view on hunting?
New house photos tomorrow!