How is this only my third Wine and Love? Who knows! Be sure to link up at Nora’s blog!
Here’s what’s making me hit the bottle this week:
- Municipal elections. It’s that time in BC right now and it’s BONKERS at work. I’m now basing my votes on who irritates me the least. Seriously.
- Time zones. Making offers on houses when the owners live in Aussieland is irritating!
- The weather is COLD. I’m more than certain it’s going to snow soon. Very soon.
- Random food cravings.
- My internet connection at home. The wireless in our house has been going CRAZY. I have to reset our router at least twice a day. Annoying!
Here’s what’s making me feel the love:
- Having a ridiculously amazing husband. Seriously, he’s been on his A-game for the past little while!
- Cooking and baking. I made elk spaghetti sauce last night for dinner and I’m making cookies for my dad this weekend. I really want to make white chocolate cranberry cookies too!
- Reading. I’m reading another Jennifer Weiner book and I can’t wait to finish it and write a review.
- My ridiculous dog. She’s just been crazy silly lately!
- Visiting with friends! Kyle and I have been been doing tons of visiting this past little bit, and it’s been way too overdue.
What are your Wines and Love this week?