- House looking yesterday came out to be disappointing. One of the houses Kyle and I really liked had an accepted offer the same day we were going to look at it, and we were convinced by both our realtor and my mom that the other one we really liked wasn’t going to work for us. We kind of knew it, but didn’t want to believe it. Oh well. Back to Square One!
- We’ve had super lame weather this week. Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun, and now? Rain!
- I bought three books at the bookstore yesterday and only spent $38! I saved $18 because I’m super savvy. Oh, and the books I bought are Waiter Rant by Steve Dublanica, Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See, and Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner.
- I should really start doing book reviews because I’ve been reading SO MANY lately. Kyle thinks I take book reading as a personal challenge. He’s kind of right.
- It’s Thanksgiving weekend! (Well, for us Canadians is it) I’m pretty excited for turkey dinner at my mom’s on Monday.
- Daphne and I (but mostly just me) watched the Lion King Wednesday night. Still as awesome as I remember it being, although it seemed a lot more sing-songy. Hakuna Matata!
- I put our down-filled duvet back on our bed now that the weather is a little chillier. It feels so amazing! I just want to lay in bed all the time now.
- One day I’ll actually blog about something interesting and thought-provoking.