How is it already September? This isn’t fair! Where did my summer go?
I can’t believe how much as happened in the past year though. Seriously. When did I become an adult and have a crazy-busy life? It’s a little ridiculous! Let’s recap, shall we?
In the past year I’ve:
- Bought a house
- Got engaged
- Planned a wedding, all by myself!
- Met a friend’s adorable baby girl the day after she was born
- Had an amazingly fun stagette/25th birthday party, despite my predictions
- Got married!
- Started a new position at work
- Started planning a family
- Watched my BFF get married
- Stressed out a little about starting a family, and then relaxed a little
- Began looking at real estate again
How on earth did this all happen?? I don’t even know. Who knows how crazy the next year will be.
How crazy has your year been??
2 thoughts on “One year ago”
My year has been nuts! I have a lot of similar things as you do on the list. I remember going into my 22nd year I was all like “I’m going to be more laidback and take it easy” and then SO MUCH happened like getting a house, getting engaged and getting a puppy (and a lot of other things). My 21st year is still by far the busiest/most rewarding year of my life so far but 22 was definitely a huge year as well!!
New job, new car, got engaged, first overseas trip in nearly 10 years/as a couple, experienced a tropical birthday!!