1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I’d probably ask the child where their parent was, and then ask the parent to get the child to stop. If there’s no parent around, then I’d just ask the child to stop. Or slip them some sleeping pills. (I kid, I swear!)
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Copious amounts of cheese. Especially fried cheese. De-licious.
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
I really don’t think I have one. I love all the books I’ve read! Maybe Marley and Me? It seriously made me laugh and cry equally, and I just rewatched the movie on the weekend.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
We’d have breakfast at Cora’s, lunch at a restaurant downtown (whatever cuisine you’re feeling like!) and dinner at my favourite pub!
5. You have $500 and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Probably an electronics store. I’d really like some accessories for my Nikon, like a tripod and a macro lens.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
There’s a handful that I will absolutely read the whole way through no matter what. I’m not going to name drop, but I *think* they know who they are :)
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
A couple years ago I went to a newspaper conference in Saskatoon and we had a five-hour layover in Calgary. We could’ve left the airport and explored the city a little, but it was winter and cold and involved going through security (again) when we came back to board. Too much work, so we hung out and read/played on computers/rode the moving walkway.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
I wash my face in the shower in the morning and then put zit cream on any blemishes and then moisturize. Then I continue on with cover-up and mascara. That’s about it. In the evening I just splash water on my face.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
Fort St. John! It sucks having her so far away :(
10. Where is your favourite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I haven’t gone out and “enjoyed” nature in a while due to allergies. I do like hiking through local parks though, I should really go out sometime soon. Maybe take the dog … when it’s not so hot outside!