Back when I was an editor I used to have my own swanky business card with my name, phone number and email on it. Now – I don’t. And sometimes I feel a little lame scribbling my deets (or details, for you formal folk) on a scrap piece of paper. Or receipt. Or the person’s chest.
Anyway! I have been contacted by UPrinting, a neat-o company that provides online printing services, including personalized business card printing.
So, the details:
One (1) lucky winner will receive 250 business cards! You get to pick from:
- 1.75” x 3.5”, 2” x 3.5”, or 2” x 2”; 2.5”
- Diameter (Circle) Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded Single-Corner, Half-Circle Side, or Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss/Matte/High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
And all you have to do is pick out of the die-cut business card templates and then design your card! There’s free shipping when you win, and there is a six (6) business day turnaround.
Three ways to enter: (Leave a separate comment for each and be sure to include your email!)**
- Let me know which style, size and if you’d use the cards for business or pleasure.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your Tweet (Be sure to mention @KaraChow)
- Follow Kara’s Chatter and leave a comment that you are
**Open to US residents only ages 18+
The contest closes on Monday, July 4th at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time. I’ll announce the winner on July 5th!
*Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting. No monetary compensation was given and I will receive business cards for hosting. For more information about business cards, please visit UPrinting online printing services.
3 thoughts on “Can I have your card? (Giveaway!)”
I’m really hoping nobody else enters this giveaway. But that’s only because I’m selfish. :)
OK. The card I would want would be 2 x 3.5 with rounded corners, in gloss.
YAY! Fun giveaway!
Oh, and I follow your blog! Woo!
I would get the 3.5″ x 2″ Leaf Edge Die-Cut Business Card, gloss for business :) I just got a new .com so this would be PERFECT, they look beautiful!