Back when I was an editor I used to have my own swanky business card with my name, phone number and email on it. Now – I don’t. And sometimes I feel a little lame scribbling my deets (or details, for you formal folk) on a scrap piece of paper. Or receipt. Or the person’s chest.
Anyway! I have been contacted by UPrinting, a neat-o company that provides online printing services, including personalized business card printing.
So, the details:
One (1) lucky winner will receive 250 business cards! You get to pick from:
- 1.75” x 3.5”, 2” x 3.5”, or 2” x 2”; 2.5”
- Diameter (Circle) Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded Single-Corner, Half-Circle Side, or Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss/Matte/High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Let me know which style, size and if you’d use the cards for business or pleasure.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your Tweet (Be sure to mention @KaraChow)
- Follow Kara’s Chatter and leave a comment that you are