1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
I don’t know if I have a favourite drink. I’ll go with Caesars. So, Clamato, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, vodka. Preferably with a pickled bean.
2. What kind of razor do you use?
I think it’s a Venus Embrace? I just grabbed whatever Costco had for the Venus line. Razors are freakin’ expensive!
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Probably Snuffaluffagus. Or the Count.
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I really like Caesar salad or Greek salad. Usually when I go to restaurants if there’s a Caesar salad option I go with that one.
5. What was your favourite subject in school?
I don’t know if Phys. Ed. counts as a subject, but I did like it. I’ll go with English. It was at least my best subject.
6. What’s your favourite summer tradition?
We try to have a big barbecue with all our friends at least once a summer. It’s a lot of fun.
7. Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? How do you combat them?
Oh hell, do I ever. I combat them with allergy pills (right now it’s Arius) and just staying indoors. Seriously, I go outside on certain days and I’m sniffley within 10 minutes.
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every night. It’s such a battery hog, it’s ridiculous.
9. Do you have a bucket list?
Not yet, but I do want to do such things like skydiving. That’s about it.
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
I’ve often thought about it, but not really. I certainly don’t miss it.