1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
I can’t, I can’t, understand my aunt! (I just made that up just now!) I pronounce it like the insect. :)
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I think a few of people know I have a blog, but only a couple actually read it. I keep my blogging on the down-lo.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
At the store I work at, we bag the groceries for you. A lot of tourists find this fantastic, so I guess it’s not the norm in some places? I prefer not to have to bag my own groceries, but since I’m an “expert” I don’t mind doing it since I know how to do it properly, lol
4. Do you have a green thumb?
Not really! Kyle’s constantly reminding me to water my plants, both indoors and outdoors. I’d love to try and grow a garden one day though. Fresh produce is my favourite.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I haven’t watched the Food Network in ages, but I loved watching Rachel Ray and Iron Chef (both the original and the American version). I’d love to be a food judge on Iron Chef! The Food Network always makes me sooo hungry, lol.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I don’t take them very often, no. I find I just get too warm and sweat. Kinda defeats the purpose of taking a bath.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Boring white. We have a navy blue tile back splash though, and it looks pretty nice.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
We had dinner out on our new patio set on the weekend, and it was fabulous! In the summer (as long as there’s no mosquitoes) I love eating outside.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Sunny with a nice, cool breeze. I get too warm so easily, a breeze is always appreciated.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
Chinese, without a question. Do I have to explain why?