1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
According to Google Reader, I’m subscribed to 113 different blogs/feeds, but I’m more than certain that they don’t all update on a daily basis. My “must read right away” ones are: Girl with the Red Hair, I Has Good Grammar, Roots & Rings (duh), A Little Pink in the Cornfields, Scattered Words, Hyperbole and a Half, and Craving Cupcakes. I’m pretty sure I’m missing some. No, actually, I’m positive I’m missing some.
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I would say I have one best friend and two or three extremely close friends, and I definitely have different “besties” (I totally just typed that as “Beasties”) for different areas of my life. I have my work BFF’s, my school BFF’s and life BFF’s. They intertwine more often than not, but sometimes one friend understands more than another.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
I would hardly call it a routine, but it goes moisturizer, cover-up, eyelash curler, mascara. That’s it. Sometimes I’ll put eye shadow on, but rarely.
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Dancing. I love me some dancing.
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I try to keep up with them but sometimes I get lazy and don’t bother repainting. In the summer they’re always painted though.
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before, but Kyle and our old roommate once decided that if there was a zombie apocalypse and it came down to having to eat someone in order to survive, I’d be the one that they’d eat. Apparently I’m not too fatty but not too muscular. Great. Also – I once piggy-backed said roommate up some stairs. I guess I have super powers when I’m drunk.
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans and a lululemon hoodie. I could live in them. I’m all about comfort. Stacy and Clinton from “What Not to Wear” are probably cringing at my use of the word “comfy.” Ha!
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Don’t wear horizontal stripes. And always have a good, supportive bra. Do those count?
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
Haha, yes! I spent way too much money on teen magazines. Now I spend way too much money on Cosmo magazines. Oh well. At least I’ve progressed.
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
Self-taught. This is why I hardly wear any.
4 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
I am totally checking out I Has Good Grammar purely for the title!
I totally never miss your blog either and I forgot you on my list. I sorry. :(
You’re definitely one of the faves though. :)
Haha – No worries! I forgot a LOT of people!
Thanks for the shoutout :)
My makeup “routine” is similar to yours. Basically just bronzer and mascara and *occasionally* eyeshadow or liner!