1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive, because I can’t gamble with being late for work if the bus show up late. It’s happened to my brother many o’ times and he’s been late for work/school because of it. Or, he would wake me up and ask for a ride to work/school in a panic. That and well, I just like the freedom of driving myself around!
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Probably once every six months, if that. I don’t have a regular hair dresser – just whoever is available at the semi-cheapest salon!
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I do, I do … I subscribe to the hardcopy version of our local daily paper in town and I’ll catch up on updates or new stories throughout the day online. Plus, the online version has sometimes hilarious/annoying comments on the stories that I like to read.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
It’s a toss up between Girl Who Kicked the Horne’ts Nest and Water for Elephant. They were both awesome in their own rights!
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I haven’t watched too many movies yet this year, but I’m going to have to say the remake of True Grit. I loved the original with John Wayne and Jeff Bridges did an awesome job as Rooster, as well as Hailee Steinfeld as Mattie. I also though the Lincoln Lawyer was good too.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Usually salty! I love popcorn with dill pickle or salt & vinegar seasoning, or chocolate cover pretzels.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
I do! Usually it’s a bowl of cereal or a bagel, unless I go to the gym. Then it’s a Clif bar before I workout and some eggs when I’m done.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I love white chocolate, so I usually look forward to a white chocolate bunny. Or Cadbury Mini Eggs. Those Creme Eggs are way too sweet so I usually only have one per season, lol.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
If I sleep until 9:00 a.m. I consider it sleeping in! Any later and I feel bad for wasting away a morning.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
That, is a very good question. Define “vacation” first! We’re going to a lake in the summer, but it’s for a wedding. Who knows. Maybe to a hockey game in the fall. Or maybe it will be our eventual honeymoon somewhere warm in the middle of winter next year.