1. I have been under the weather for the past 10 days, which is ridiculous. It started with a sore throat, turned into a sore, dry throat, and is now a dry throat with a ridiculous cough and a lost voice. It’s rough. I wake up in the morning, hack out my lungs, pop cold meds, continue my day feeling relatively OK, and then cough all night long. Poor Kyle has probably got as much sleep as I have, which isn’t much. He’s a trooper though; maybe I should marry him ;)
2. My wedding is a little less than two months away and I’m panicking just a little bit now! I went to the seamstress on Monday to have my dress shortened and I’m so nervous! Damn my shortness! It’ll turn out just fine, right? RIGHT! My aunt also emailed photos of a mock bouquet she made up for me … I love it! I can’t wait for my pretty flowers :)
3. My mom and I are heading to Kelowna tomorrow for some Spring/Summer/Wedding shopping! I’m pretty excited about it, despite my sickness. She wants to find something to wear to my wedding and I want to freshen up my work clothes wardrobe and find something to wear for the wedding rehearsal.
4. Rootbeer flavoured cupcakes from my favourite cupcake shop are AMAZING. Just sayin’.
5. Looking at the search terms that have brought people to my blog are funny and sometimes confusing. Today’s (Thursday) search terms are: strong arms, greek stombolopolous, put on 5 pounds in one day?, and fashion bridal hair jewlery 2011. Greek Stombolopolous? Weird …
6. I’m not so keen on the fact that there will be two, maybe three, elections this year. (Municipal, Federal, and possibly Provincial) Elections Canada called me up the other day to see if I wanted to work the polling station for the Federal Election day, but I passed. It’s on a Monday and I don’t want to take time off work since I’m taking a bunch off for the wedding and B’s wedding in August. Plus it’s a long, boring day, especially when you’re partnered with someone who’s equally boring. And a newbie. They seem to panic a lot. lol
7. Daphne seems to like to play and act crazy first thing in the morning when I wake up, pre-coffee. While I eat breakfast she squeaks her squeaky toy until I throw it for her. Not cool when my sinuses are pounding, but it’s a little cute. This is why I put up with it.
What’s your favourite cupcake flavour?
What weird search terms have brought people to your blog?
Anything exciting happing this weekend for you?