1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Ketchup, mustard and Miracle Whip! There’s some random sauces and salad dressings too, but those three are staples.
2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
I like my steak cooked medium rare and my burgers, well, cooked! I’m pretty sure we don’t have a choice on how we want our burgers cooked in Canada. I freak out if there’s the slightest bit of pink in my burger.
3. What’s your favourite use for fresh tomatoes?
Greek salad! I can’t wait ’til it’s hot outside so I can have a nice, cold salad on the patio. Mmmm!
4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Usually potstickers and rice. Not particularly healthy, but it gets the job done.
5. What’s your favourite snack food lately?
I love popcorn! I always put a little Salt & Vinegar or Dill Pickle flavouring on it though.
6. What’s your favourite weekend breakfast to make at home?
Kyle and I always have bacon and hashbrowns, and I usually make a poached egg too if I have time.
7. What’s your favourite thing to grill? How do you do it?
Cheeses? I kid! I really enjoy fish grilled the best. Delicious!
8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
Haha, I’m not a wine OR beer person! Sorry :P
9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
I’m right out of those. I’m not a cocktail making kind of gal I guess! I do make a darn tasty Caesar though when I have the right ingredients. For the most part, I just buy the pre-made mix.
10. How do you like your eggs?
Poached or sunny side up!