- Kyle’s birthday was on Monday and we celebrated by going out for Greek food with his mom and her boyfriend, followed by cake at our place. It was a nice quiet evening, which is good, because our friends are coming over tonight for fun and shinanigans! It shall be a grand event.
- I should be able to share that exciting news I had hinted at last week with you early next week! We’re just waiting on a couple of things to happen first :D
- I’m pretty sure I’ve already mentioned this a couple times, but my wedding is now EXACTLY three months away. I’m excited and terrified all at the same time. My dress should be in at the end of the month! I can’t wait to put it on again. I may just stroll around downtown in it, even, as long as Kyle’s not lurking around a corner somewhere to sneak a peek ;)
- I finished Water for Elephants a couple weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it, especially the ending. I can’t wait to watch the movie starring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson – Apparently it doesn’t come out until April 22? No fair.
- I am feeling slightly overwhelmed with freelance work at the moment, only because the people who I have to interview don’t understand that I’m a busy person too. My deadline is Wednesday next week and I’m just hoping to hell that I make it on time. Gaah.
- I have come to accept that I will never be awesome at yoga. On Wednesday it was snowing like crazy when I got up to go to the gym, so I stayed at home and did some Yoga Meltdown with
the devil womanJillian Michaels. My wrists are too weak to do anything. Chaturanga push-ups? Forget it. I guess it’s years of typing at a keyboard and ringing in groceries that have done them in. I do, however, love the locust pose. It makes my back feel amazing! (Note to self: Make chiropractor appointment) Yeah, I know practice makes perfect, but I just don’t love yoga like a lot of other people do.
- I had my Won Ton soup fix FINALLY last night, with enough for leftovers today. OMG. I can die happy. :)
Happy Friday! Have YOU satisfied any cravings lately?