1. What’s your favourite color to paint your nails?
I don’t usually paint my fingernails because they chip way too easily, and chipped nails, to me, look skanky. Because I’m lazy, and don’t want to look skanky, I therefore don’t paint them. My toenails, however, are usually painted to match the season: Dark, rich colours in the winter, happy, bright colours in the summer.
2. Do you like to sneeze?
No, but sometimes it feels good, like when I’m having an allergic reaction to cats.
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Every two weeks, more or less. It depends on how far I go. In the city I usually get about 250-300kms from one tank of gas. Highway – I think my record is 450kms.
4. Were you named after anyone?
Nope. My name is what it is because it’s the only one my parents could agree on, which is a good thing. My dad wanted to name my Billie. Thanks Mom for vetoing that one!
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
I whipped together an awesome beef teriyaki stir-fry last week, no recipe involved. I guess I was harnessing my inner Asianness.
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Give yourself a bi-weekly cash allowance and leave your debit card at home. I do this when my bank account is hurting and it works WONDERS for me.
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Sore throat. You can stop talking to help a sore throat, but you can’t stop hearing.
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have one on my knee from rollerblading when I was little, and one on my elbow from a couch-zipper. Long story.
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
I have no idea, really. My disgusting sense of potty humour? Being half-Asian? Tell me, folks who actually know me in real life …
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
With butter and tonsssss of maple syrup. Like, an absurd amount. The Canadian maple syrup thanks me for keeping them in business on a weekly basis. No lies.