1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
Everytime a Justin Bieber song is played, a cute baby monkey dies. Sorry kids, better stop listening to the Biebs. For the monkeys!
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react?
I usually smile a fake smile and say, “Oh neat! Thanks!” …. “No no, I like it, I swear!”
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated?
It’s not, really. The only bit of decoration I have is a little picture printed off my email that reads, “How is it that even after Monday and Tuesday, the calendar says ‘W.T.F.’?” I’m that awesome. Someone send me flowers?
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year?
Yes. At Job #1 I’m pretty sure we can’t bank all our vacation time, and at Job #2, I hate it so much I’ll take all the time off I can get. (This year it’s for some random wedding … weird! ;))
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
Real all the way! They just smell so good, and really, they’re better for the environment. GOOGLE IT.
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be?
King crab and steak. Right meow. But, my dad is cooking me a roast, so that’s pretty good too!
7. Do you bite your fingernails?
Ick, no. I don’t understand people who can!
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day?
Usually one giant mug in the morning. I think it hold about 3-4 cups? Since I got my Tassimo I just make my little pod and then add as much extra as I can. (Have I mentioned how much I love my Tassimo? LOVE!)
9. Do you have a nervous tick?
Not that I’m aware of …
10. How often do you vacuum?
Probably not often enough. I’d say once a week if I’m on top of it. Dog hair gets craaaazzyy around here!
One thought on “Ten on Tuesday”
Some random wedding, eh?? lol! That made me laugh! :)