Read Questions 1 to 15 here or here.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because not every one likes the colour yellow, dogs and carbs.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Travelled. Finances and lack of time off are holding me back.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Not that I can think of.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Switzerland, because I hear their health care rules. (Better than Canada’s!) And Shania Twain did it. That’s good enough reason to, right?
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I’d like to say no, but there’s a little voice in my head that tell me that I do.
2 thoughts on “50 Questions, Part 2”
Moving to Switzerland because Shania Twain did it is a valid reason.
That is totally a good enough reason to move to Switzerland.