1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why?
I really don’t think I can pick one, because they’re all so unbelievably freaking awesome. I’ll do a rotation of all my favourites.
2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
Handmade gifts have more thought put into them, but sometimes I think to myself, “Cute, but what the hell am I going to do with this!?”
3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
I love both, but I think if it were for a long period of time (like more than one night) I’d say hotel! Personal hygiene always wins.
4. What’s your favourite comfort food?
Macaroni & Cheese, hands down.
5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
I ask Kyle for a big hug and then I pour myself a drink. Horrible, but sometimes a big Caesar is all I need!
6. What’s your favourite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
Laundry, minus the putting away part. At least I can toss it in the machine and forget about for an hour before I actually have to do something about it!
7. What got you interested in blogging?
The first time I started blogging it was to get out of a written project for one of my university courses. Now, it’s just to let my thoughts and randomness flow.
8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
I’m in between books at the moment but I just bought Hope in a Jar by Beth Harbison and I’ll eventually get around to reading it.
9. Do you have a favourite artist?
Oh, you have to be more specific than that! Musical artist? Visual artist? I’m just going to answer “No”, purely just because I have certain tastes as opposed to artist preferences.
10. Have you ever met someone famous?
This would probably mean nothing to most of you, but I’ve met Kenny Florian of UFC fame. That was pretty awesome. I’ve also met Lorne Cardinal from Corner Gas. (If you’re Canadian and don’t know about this show, get out of the country)
Happy Tuesday, and Happy Birthday to my little brother!
2 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
Ahaha, I’ve always found it a bit strange when people say handmade gifts have more thought put into them. “Certainly you didn’t think I wanted a crocheted chicken for my tea pot?!” I’m not convinced it’s thought that’s put into handicrafts…
Good point about the laundry. At least you get breaks!