Hello boys and girls! Here’s another lovely Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Chelsea at Roots and Rings!
1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
First of all, I had to Google what that meant and after figuring it out, I really have no idea if I had one. I don’t even know what it would be today.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
I played volleyball for one season (We sucked horribly bad) and soccer every season.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
I’m not married yet, but I have no idea what part I’m looking forward to. Probably marrying the love of my life! After that … the party! I like to through a good bash :)
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer: Mushrooms Neptune or Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Soup: My Grandma’s chicken soup
Salad: Greek salad, except for no peppers or onions and lots of cucumbers and olives.
Entrée: King Crab with Steak (medium rare), topped with mushrooms and Kelly O’Bryan’s Pachos on the side.
Dessert: Chocolate Tiramisu Cake. Hells yes.
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Miley Cirus, “See You Again.” No lies. I really don’t like her music otherwise.
6. What is your favourite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
The Vancouver Canucks (NHL). Why? Because they’re an awesome hockey team, despite the fact they haven’t won a Stanley Cup, and they really give back to the city they call home.
7. What is your favourite reality show and why do you like it?
I really enjoy watching Survivor. The way people trick and lie to each other is rather amusing. I would probably lose my mind if I was on the show, but it would be fun.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, French country)?
I would say I have modern tastes with a touch of Asian flare, but I really haven’t been able to put them to use yet. Once I have my own home though, that will be a different story!
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
My favourite pizza has regular crust with tomato sauce, topped with feta, tomatoes, kalamata olives and red onions. Then I dip it in ranch dressing with Frank’s Red Hot sauce mixed in. Woot!
10. Favourite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
Probably to my hometown to visit my Grandma & Grandpa. As long as it’s in the summer. The Ashcroft heat is lovely in the summer :)