Here’s another edition of Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Roots and Rings!
1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?
Grab my guns (yes, I have guns!) and head to Wal-Mart, but first stopping at Wholesale Sports to pick up more ammo and guns.
2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?
Enjoy life while you can! Really, if you’ve been bitten, you’re SOL. Sorry :(
3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.
Hmm … probably at night. We’d wear dark clothes and sneak our way through the night to a new location.
4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?
Well, since I knew to stop on my way to my first location, I would’ve picked up a semi-auto shotgun with #3 buckshot shells. Yep, sounds good to me! And I’d pick up a semi-auto handgun for close-range combat just to be sure.
5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?
I make her get naked to check for bite marks and if she’s clean, I’d help her in anyway I can. I’d have to warn her though that it’s “Every man for themselves.” Sorry Grandma!
6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?
The message boards on All Things Zombie.
7. SHH! What was that noise?!
Just Tallahassee looking for some Twinkies. No biggie.
8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?
A building with only two doors (Entrance and Emergency Exit) and that’s easy to barricade.
9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?
10. How does this story end?
I ask to see everyone’s guns and then bite them all, right before revealing that I’m 30 seconds away from becoming a zombie. Sorry guy! Better luck next time!
Annnnd, for the record, I’m pretty sure I’ll survive just fine considering we own this book:
Happy zombie hunting! Wanna be on my team?
12 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday!”
I need to get myself better prepares for a zombie apocalypse!
You’ve clearly got things under control with you multitude of guns and your Zombie Survival Guide!
Kyle’s read the book and apparently the guy who wrote it takes surviving the zombie apocalypse VERY seriously. I thought it was going to be a humour book, but they guy’s serious! It’s perhaps funny in that way.
It’s like these questions were made just for you! Bahahaha.
I quite enjoyed this little story even though I HATE zombie movies (with the exception of I Am Legend – is that a zombie movie though!?)
Kyle and our roommate have intense conversation on how to survive a zombie invasion. It’s a little funny, but hey, you never know!
And I Am Legend counts, more or less! Same thing happens when the “Dark Seekers” or whatever they were called attacks you! Good movie … now I may have to watch it.
Ahaha. I’ve been telling other people that I’m finding you in the zombie apocalypse, like, in serious conversation. I feel like you and Kyle will be survivors…
And where on earth are you going to find a building with just two doors?
I’d make it happen! I’m pretty sure Kyle has the perfect hideout picked out already, lol
My friends and I were discussing this exact same thing over lunch on Sunday, lol. You sound much more prepared than I could ever hope to be :)
“I make her get naked” … nice.
Good call with the website! I bet that’ll give better info than most of the other answers I’ve read!
Yeah, I realize now that maybe making her get naked is a little extreme! I’ll maybe just stick with helping her. Giving her a gun, or something >_<
Good idea with #8. You seem to be a zombie expert.
Great answers! I love that you have the zombie survival guide! That’s awesome