Here’s another edition of Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Roots and Rings!
1. Of your current hobbies, which would you choose to spend more time, money, and effort on? Why?
Photography. I love taking photos and I’d really love to have a great digital SRL one of these days. I love taking artsy photos and want to get good at it.
2. List the two other hobbies/habitual activies (not chores) besides the one listed above that you regularly do now and didn’t choose in question one.
Blogging and working out!
3. Why are you spending time on the above two hobbies/habitual activies at all if you really wanted to spend your time on the first one you chose? …or to put it another way, what are these two hobbies/habitual activities fullfilling that the first one doesn’t if you don’t want to put all your effort into the first hobby?
My creativeness and thoughts and my better health and well being. I can afford a once-a-month gym payment more than dropping $500+ all at once on a camera right now.
4. Ready John 3:16 in the bible… In what way does this passage affect you? What are your feelings towards these words, positively or negatively?
First, I had to Google the verse. I don’t really have any feelings towards this passage, but I believe you can have everlasting life if you don’t believe in God. I don’t know … Religion is a subject I don’t think about too often.
5. M&M’s: nuts, no nuts, or peanut butter?
Personally, I like peanut M&M’s! Mmm.
6. Putting away the feeling of pride being a bad thing; what secretly/openly are you proud about yourself?
Openly, for graduating university and getting a degree. Secretly, for learning how to say “No” when my other job wants me to work. It’s mentally draining and if I’m not scheduled to work I should be allowed to say “No” to a shift if it’s my day off.
7. Given one room in the house to do with what you want, not changing the actual size of the room and with all the money you would need, what would you do, and be specific? (this can range from bouncy floor,walls & ceilings; to hard wood floor with wood paneling and purple ceiling with a chair; to nothing)
My current living room is horrid. I’d looooove new furniture complete with a Lay-Z-Boy for Kyle, a chaise for moi and a big comfy sofa for guests. I’d get pro’s to redo the floors and add a huge bookshelf for all my books and treasures. I’d re-paint the walls and have an awesome accent wall that’s an amazing colour. I’d buy chic lighting and a new computer desk for Kyle. I could write an essay on how I’d design my living room and a book on how I’d design my house!
8. What’s the next movie you’re going to see? Not what you’d LIKE to GO see, but the next movie you realistically are going to watch.
The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Kyle totally suggested it, so I’m stoked!
9. Use the keyboard only and make your best smiley/funny/cool face –> like this! 8^)
O_o That’s all I got. That or >_<
10. What makes you cry? What makes you pray? What makes you laugh?
Depending on my hormones for the week, everything from a dog dying to a mom reuniting with her kids could make me cry. I don’t pray, but I hope for many things. And everything can make me laugh. I quite enjoy a good chuckle.
What about you?
And go say “Congrats” to John over at Fatherhoody, who welcomed his new son into the world on March 7!
5 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
I could write an entire essay on my dream house as well! So many plans, so little money!
I hear yah! I’d love to design my own home. I’m be an architect’s nightmare! Bwahaha :P
Well I have the fancy schmancy camera and I still suck at taking good photos for the most part. I blame Shawn :P Haha
I’d blame him too, only because it’s not an “artsy” photo-taking class and he knows nothing about the cameras. :( It’s too bad too.
Thanks so much Kara! :-)