Here’s another lovely Ten on Tuesday brought to you by Roots and Rings!
1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.
2. How do you cure the hiccups?
Drink water upside-down!
3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?
- King Crab with garlic butter. Mmm …
- Vanilla lattes
- Gourmet cupcakes from Sweet Spot Cupcakes. SO GOOD!
4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?
Most exotic? Bora Bora! Most mundane? I have no idea … probably Fort St. John to see my bestest friend and her baby that’s due in March.
5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?
It depends on how much I have to do in one day, but I like knowing what I have to do and when I have to have it done by. Perhaps it stressed me out less?
6. What are your favourite fabrics to wear?
Cotton. Breathable, lovely cotton!
7. Do you sleep through the night?
Like RIGHT through the night? Mostly. Usually I wake up in the middle of it to go pee.
8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?
I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was little, so I’d say what I do now isn’t even close!
9. What has surprised you most about growing up?
Life isn’t perfect, but you have to make the best of it. “That which does not kill me shall only make me stronger.”
10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
I can be. Except when it’s gifts I’m giving Kyle. He sucks the truth out of me because he hates being surprised! That and if it’s something REALLY good, I usually end up telling him because I get to excited, like when I bought him Canucks tickets in September. I was going to save them until our anniversary in November, but I got too excited. *sigh*