Idea from Angela at Craving Cupcakes
They say the content of a woman’s purse is a mystery. (Okay, maybe they don’t say that, but sometimes you gotta wonder!) It seems like I have a lot of stuff in my purse, but it’s a big freaking purse!
- Tampons. Yeah. We’ll get that one out of the way early, shall we? At least they’re hidden in an awesome case!
- Re-usable cloth bag from Target. My grandma gave it to me. I actually use it, except for when I’m actually grocery shopping. Heh.
- Tide To-Go pen. Accidents happen.
- Advil. Headaches happen.
- Hair brush. You gotta keep the mane tame!
- Change purse. I keep my change for parking in this bad boy (girl?)
- Wallet. My mom gave this to me for Christmas a couple years ago. Very rarely does it actually contain money. My boss has the matching purse, lol.
- Kleenex. My nose runs a lot.
- Allergy pills. Just in casei have an allergic reaction to anything random.
- Sunglasses. They used to be in a little cloth pouch, but they fell out all the time. I bought this bad boy to keep them from getting scratched.
- Halls. I had a cold and my throat was soooore. Cherry Halls to the rescue!
- Lemongrass lotion. I got this at the Hyatt Regency in Vancouver. Smells SOOO good :)
- Hand sanitizer. Things are gross. Hands get dirty. Problem solved!
- Cellphone. It’s an LG Rumour. Shazam!
- Swedish Berries & hair elastic. I took the berries to work but didn’t eat them all. The elastic kept the berries from escaping into the abyss of my purse.
- A pen. You know, for writing stuff.
- A notepad. Sometimes I leave love letters on people’s windshields.
- Gum! Fresh breath is nice to have, and it apparently strengthens the enamel on my teeth. Win-win!
- Work keys and USB memory stick. Also attached is a Canucks bottle opener.
- Chapstick. A must-have!
- TRU lanyard and all my other keys. They include house, car and truck.
- Some random receipt. Not too sure where it’s from. Movie theatre maybe?
- Earplugs. Not so I don’t have to listen to people, but so I don’t go deaf at the gun range. Heh heh.
So, what kind of surprises are in YOUR bag, hmm?