– I think this weekend is the first weekend in a while where we don’t have any crazy plans lined up, although I’m sure we’ll find a way to make ourselves busy. Kyle and I have been contemplating hitting up a round of golf on Saturday as a belated anniversary date, so we’ll see! It all just depends on if my mom can look after Isla for us.
– While we didn’t do anything super fancy, Kyle and I did have a nice evening for our anniversary on Wednesday. I baked him a cake, and he brought me home the most beautiful flowers and my favourite pasta salad (dorky, but I love it!). But, in true “me” form, I ended up botching dinner by misreading the cooking time and we didn’t eat until way later than normal, and I forgot to sift the flour for the cake so it in itself ate like a meal.
– The amazing woman whose yoga classes I’ve been going to for 9 months has decided to step away from instructing. While I’m sad that she won’t be offering more sessions going into the summer, I’m glad that she’s stepping back so she can care for herself. If there’s one thing that yoga has taught me, it’s to centre yourself and be one with who you are. I wish her all the best and happily await the day she returns!
– On that note, I’m now trying to decide what route I should take to continue my practice. I’ve really come to love yoga, but I have a limited schedule between Isla and making sure she has someone to watch her while I attend classes. I think I may just go with the punchcard route, as opposed to an unlimited pass to a centre. I’ll have to do some digging and find the right place for me.
– My blog domain expires in a couple months and I’ve been thinking long and hard about whether or not I want to rename my blog. I’ve had the Chatter domain for about 5 years now and I feel as though I’ve grown out of it a little bit. I have a few ideas of what I’d like to “rebrand” my blog as, so we’ll see what happens come August. My biggest hesitation is just the pain of having to update all my links and crap across the interwebs. (I’m lazy, what can I say?)
I think that’s about it for today! Next weekend is my high school grad reunion, and I have a blog post lined up for next Friday to commemorate the occasion!
Have a wonderful weekend! What are you plans?