When you haven’t blogged in a few days and feel guilty about it but don’t have anything relevant to blog about, you resort to some sort of tagging meme you find on someone else’s blog. (In this case, I’m swiping this from eemusings) Also: I’m awesome at creating run-on sentences.
Anyway, here’s the dealy-o for this little beauty of a post:
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
5. Let them know that you tagged them.
1. What does your wallet look like? Is it organized or cluttered?
It’s silver and relatively organized. I enjoy the fact that it has lots of pockets for cards, cash and whatnot. And – it shuts when I have lots of change. (Which is frequently)
2. If you had $10 to spend on a date, where would you go?
Bowling! One of the bowling alley’s in town has $1 bowling Sunday nights. I think we could pull off a game or two including shoe rentals each for $10.
3. If you had $200 to spend on a date, where would you go?
I’d go out to a super fancy restaurant and devour foods from every course (appies, main, dessert) and then maybe to a movie.
4. What was the first blog that got you into blogging?
I first got into blogging when I was in J-School, as an assignment for class, so technically, no one. When I started my personal blog, the first blogs I started reading were Amber’s, Angela’s, Kyla’s, and Rachael’s. Or at least those are the ones who stuck out and I remember from the get-go.
5. What was the last thing you purchased?
A hot chocolate from a coffee shop in downtown Kamloops. OMG SO GOOD. Best $3 spent on a hot chocolate for sure!
6. Do you ever pay full-price for books? Why or why not?
I try not to but I do pay full price for the odd book that I REALLY want. I have a discount card that helps a lot and gives me 10% off every book I buy too. I don’t mind paying full price for a book I know I’m going to enjoy!
7. What is one thing you absolutely refuse to pay for?
Bikini waxes. Did it once, never again.
8. What do you like to do to relax and unwind?
Usually I pick up a book and read, but since I haven’t been able to find a good book lately I’ve just been letting my brain rot while watching TV. Shame on me.
9. If you could resurrect one musician from the dead and watch him/her perform, who would it be?
I’m not entirely sure. We’ll go with Beethoven. How he was able to stil create amazing pieces of music and symphonies AND be deaf is beyond me.
10. What would your ideal retirement look like?
Lots of travelling and relaxing! I don’t have the time or money to do it right now, but it’s definitely something I want to do once I’m older and my kids have grown up and
been kicked moved out.
11. Are you going to do your taxes by yourself this year?
Oh hell no. Kyle and I are actually going to go see an accountant for our tax return this year since we now own a rental property.
Feel free to do this one yourself. I certainly didn’t create new questions.
Happy Friday! What are your weekend plans?