Or should I say, what products are sitting on top on my bathroom counter?
I’ve seen similar posts on a couple of different blogs recently, so I figured I may as well give it a whirl :)
I’ll start with the stuff outside of the bin:
Clockwise, from top left:
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion. I bought this to help fight stretch marks, and I think I’ll continue to use it afterwards since it smells so good and leaves my skin nice and soft.
- Pantene Medium-Think Volumizing hair spray. I actually don’t use it to volumize, just to keep my hair in place when I toss it into a ponytail.
- Proactiv skin care line. You know: The stuff Katy Perry, the Biebs, and celebs alike vouch for in the TV commercials? I’ve been meaning to do a product review on these, but I keep forgetting!
Now, for the stuff IN the bin, clockwise from top left:
- Hairbrush! I love this hairbrush but it’s starting to fall apart a little bit. I also have a 1″ round brush that I use when I blow-dry my hair.
- Bath & Body Works Lemon Vanilla body lotion. It smells SOOOO good – I usually wear it in the summer since it’s so summery smelling.
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. This stuff is awesome! Not only does it moisturize my dry skin, but it also fights zits at the same time! A lifesaver, for sure.
- Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant. This stuff works wonders for keeping my pits dry and smelling fresh. The only downside is that I find it just makes me sweat elsewear more. (Back, stomach, chest.) Luckily, I only break out in that much of a sweat when I’m physically active or completely nervous.
- I have a little flower pot inside this bin, which has:
- Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Concealer in Natural Beige. I get lots of random breakouts, so my concealer is my one “makeup bag must-have!”
- Clean & Clear Invisible Blemish treatment. Zip-zapper for zits that are starting to form that are going to be huuuuge and sore. I love how it goes on clear!
- Sally Hansen eyelash curler. My eyelashes stick straight out if I don’t curl them, which leads to my eyelashes sticking together when I apply mascara. Annoying!
- Cover Girl LastBlast Fusion in Very Black. I’ve tried lots of different mascaras and this one seems to work the best for me. It’s water resistant, not water proof, so it still comes off when I wash my face at night but it doesn’t run everywhere if I get teary-eyed, and it stays on all day! Plus it adds a little volume and length to my short, stubby lashes.
- Back in the regular bin, I have John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme. I use it in my hair before I blow-dry to help keep it nice and smooth. It’s really helped in the dry winter to cut back on static, plus it makes my hair smell nice!
- Bath & Body Works Apricot Vanilla lotion. It smells almost as good as the Lemon Vanilla lotion. Again, I use it mostly in the summer.
I also have a few other odds & ends, but these (other than my shampoo & conditioner) are my main go-to’s for my morning routine!
Do you use any of these products?
What’s in YOUR cabinet?