Ah, Friday. Thank goodness you’re here. Today, you get a list. Because I’m feeling fairly lazy, but not so lazy where I can’t blog.
- I got fitted for contact lenses yesterday. It turns out, my left eye (the one that’s obviously bad to me) is still bad. No biggy. However, I also learned that my right eye has astigmatism. What? So, now I have a special contact for my right eye, and a not-so-special contact for my left eye. That should be fun if I mix the two up!
- Also eyeball related: Contacts are going to take a hella-while to get used to. Hella.
- Kyle and I are going to a play tonight. How cultured are we?! We’re going to see Lorne Cardinal (A.K.A. Officer Davis in “Corner Gas” – if you’re Canadian and don’t know what I’m referring to, we can’t be friends) act in “For the Pleasure of Seeing Her Again” because we’re fans of his. I’m looking forward to it!
- The company that did our taxes last year f-ed up and now we owe the stinkin’ government $200. Bastards. They’re lucky we’re using an actual accountant this year, because there’s no way I’m going back to them after that. Jerks.
- I’m ridiculously excited for my ultrasound next Thursday. Like, seriously cannot-wait-for-that-day-to-get-here excited. Eeeee!
- I finally picked up the Book of Negroes from the library and I can’t put it down!
- There were three police cars and an ambulance at a house down the street from me and I wished I was at work so I could hear on the dispatch scanner why they were there. I’m going to be one of those little old ladies who sits by the scanner for all the going-ons in town.
- Kyle’s mom and her BF are hosting a game night tomorrow evening and I’m super stoked for it. There’s prizes and everything! I’m making stuffed mushroom caps and I may just hoard them all for myself. I’m pregnant, so I’m allowed.
What are your weekend plans?
2 thoughts on “Friday Bullets”
I’m glad you’re enjoying the Book of Negroes! I LOVED that book! Have fun at the game night that sounds awesome! I have some fun plans this weekend I’m looking forward to as well. They include: running, snowboarding and the bridal show! Whee!
Have fun at the bridal show!! There are some things I miss about wedding planning, including that!