I’ve been way to crazy busy to write actual posts. This is all you get.
- I have a freelance project due today and I swear I’ll get it finished, as much as my husband panics about me procrastinating for so long.
- We move in six days!!
- It’s finally really started to snow in Kamloops which makes me kind of happy and kind of annoyed. I really wish it would’ve held off until after we move. Oh well. Can’t have everything, right?
- NINE years ago today Kyle and I started dating. We celebrated by going out for dinner at a super fabulous restaurant. I ate sablefish and Kyle had steak. We also shared crab cakes as a starter plate and he had a dessert sampler with creme brule, baklava and toffee pudding and I had star anise and pear crumble with vanilla bean gelato. OMG. So good!
- Kyle treated me to a new winter coat! Last year I really wanted a wool coat but never got around to buying one. My past coat has been an enormous yet very warm Carhartt jacket. I really just wanted something more professional looking and less industrial. I’m pretty excited to wear it out today! The only downer is that it’s going to collect dog hair like a fool.
- I’m finally getting my hair/bangs cut today. I’ll never go longer than three weeks without trimming my bangs ever again. I look like an emo hipster kid.
- I have started my Christmas shopping. WHO AM I??? Never before have I started shopping in November. Never.
- Writing this blog post is only helping my procrastination.
- Some time in December I have an exciting announcement. I think. We’ll see! (cue dramatic music and fade away …)
Happy Friday! What’s on your list today?
2 thoughts on “Bang, bang. You get Bullets”
I hate the snow. It looked really pretty and I liked it when I woke up this morning but it made my commute to work absolute hell today so I’m back to hating it.
My list is full of studying, cleaning and more studying. Ugh! I hate the end of the semester!